Information on data processing in keeping with Articles 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Data Protection Statement
The protection of your personal data is of paramount importance to us. We therefore process your person-related data (in short: “data”) exclusively within the framework of legal provisions. With the data protection statement, we wish to inform you in detail about the processing of your data in our company and the claims and rights to which you are entitled under data protection law.
- Who is responsible for data processing and to whom can you turn?
Responsible party: RWA Solar Solutions GmbH
Adress: Raiffeisenstraße 1, A-2100 Korneuburg
Telephone: +43 (0) 2262 / 755 50 – 0
- What data will be processed and what are the sources of these data?
We process the data that we receive from you in the scope of initiating and conducting business deals. We also process data that we have received, in a legally permissible manner, from credit agencies, creditor protection associations, publicly accessible sources (e.g., corporate register, association register, land register, media), as well as from other businesses and warehouse cooperatives with whom we have permanent business relationships.
Person-related data include:
Your master/contact data such as:
- As a private customer: First and last name, address, contact data (email address, telephone number, fax), date of birth, data from submitted proof of identity (copy of identity document), bank data
- As a corporate customer: company, corporate register number, VAT ID number, company number, address, contact persons and contact information (email address, telephone number, fax), bank data
We also process the following miscellaneous person-related data:
- Information about the nature and content of our business relationship such as contract data, order data, sales and receipt data, customer and supplier history, consultation materials,
- Information on your financial status (e.g., data on credit worthiness),
- Advertising and sales data,
- Documentation data (e.g., consultation records), image data,
- Information from your electronic communications with us (e.g., IP address, login data),
- Miscellaneous data that we have received from you in the context of our business relationship (e.g., in conversations with customers),
- Data that we generate from master/contact data and from miscellaneous data, for example by means of customer needs and customer potential analyses.
- For what purposes and within what legal framework are the data processed?
We process your data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and with the Austrian Data Protection Act, as amended:
- for fulfilling (preliminary) contractual duties (Art. 6(1) lit. b GDPR):
Your data are processed for the sale and distribution of our goods and services, for procurement and logistics purposes, and for customer administration and analysis. Specifically, the data are processed for the initiation of business deals and for the performance of contracts with you.
- for fulfilling legal obligations (Art. 6(1) lit. c GDPR):
A processing of your data is required for fulfilling various legal obligations, for example ones arising from the Commercial Code (UGB) or the Federal Fiscal Code (BAO), money laundering provisions, product-specific regulations such as the Ordinance on Source Materials (AusgangsstoffVO), the Chemicals Act (Chemikaliengesetz), etc.
- for safeguarding legitimate interests (Art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR):
In the scope of balancing interests, a data processing beyond the actual performance of the contract may be necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests or those of third parties. At any rate, data will be processed to safeguard legitimate interests in the following cases:
- Consultation and data exchange with credit agencies and creditor protection associations for obtaining credit worthiness data;
- Advertising or marketing
- Measures for business management and further development of services and products;
- Measures (e.g., access controls, video monitoring) for protecting our company from behavior that is illegal or non-compliant with the contract;
- In the scope of legal proceedings.
- in the scope of your consent (Art 6(1) lit. a GDPR):
If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data, they will be processed only in accordance with the purposes and within the agreed-upon scope established in the declaration of consent. A given consent (to the sending of our newsletter or to the forwarding of data to other parties, for example) may be revoked with future effect at any time. The legitimate processing of your data prior to revocation shall remain unaffected thereby. Please use our email address provided in Item 1 for this purpose.
4. Who receives your data?
- If we engage the services of a processor, we will still be responsible for the protection of your data. All processors are contractually obligated to treat your data with confidentiality and only to process them in the scope of rendering the service. The processors engaged by us will receive your data should they need these data for providing their respective services. These processors are IT service providers, whom we need for the operation and security of our IT system, as well as commercial and directory publishers for our own advertising campaigns.
- For the purposes of company-related and customized advertising/customer care in the areas of Home & Garden, Technology, Farming, Energy, and Construction Materials, your data will be provided, with your consent, to our affiliated companies, to RWA Raiffeisen Ware Austria AG (“RWA AG”), to Lagerhäuser in permanent business relationships with RWA AG and to affiliated companies of RWA AG.
- When quotations/sales are made via producer portals, data disclosed by you will be processed directly in the portal of the producer.
- For creditor protection purposes, we will forward master data and information on your financial status to credit insurance companies (currently Acredia Versicherung AG), credit protection associations (currently KSV 1870 Information GmbH), and credit agencies (currently CRIF GmbH).
- Authorities, courts, and external auditors may be recipients of your data if a legal obligation exists and in the scope of legal proceedings.
- Insurance companies, banks, credit agencies, and service providers may also be recipients of your data for the purposes of contract initiation and performance.
- For a better understanding of the recipient categories mentioned under Item 4, you will find an assortment of individual businesses at the end.
5. How long will your data be stored?
We will process your data until the end of the business relationship or until the expiration of the applicable guarantee, warranty, limitation, and legal retention periods (i.e., from the Commercial Code (UGB), the Federal Fiscal Code (BAO)), and also until any legal disputes in which the data are needed as evidence have been resolved.
6. What are your data protection rights?
You have, at any time, a right to demand information, correction, deletion, or limitation of the processing of your stored data, a right to object to the processing, as well as a right to data portability and to lodge a complaint according to the provisions of data protection law.
- Right to demand information:
You may demand information from us as to whether and if so, to what extent, we are processing your data.
- Right to demand correction:
If we are processing data from you that are incomplete or incorrect, you may demand, at any time, the correction or completion of these data by us.
- Right to demand deletion:
If we are processing your data in a wrongful manner or if the processing disproportionately impacts your legitimate protection interests, you may demand that we delete your data. Please note that there may be reasons that preclude an immediate deletion, for example in the case of legally regulated duties of retention.
- Right to demand limitation of processing:
You may demand the limitation of the processing of your data from us if
- You are disputing the correctness of the data, and you may demand such a limitation for a period that permits us to verify the correctness of the data.
- The processing of the data is wrongful, but you refuse a deletion and instead demand a limitation of the data use,
- We no longer need the data for the intended purpose, but you still need these data for the assertion or defense of legal claims, or
- You have lodged an objection to the processing of the data.
- Right to data portability:
You may demand that we make your data with which you have provided us available in a structured, conventional, and machine-readable format, and that you be allowed to send these data to another responsible party without any hindrance on our part, provided that
- we are processing these data with your revocable consent or for performing a contract between us, and
- this processing is being done using automated processes.
When technologically feasible, you may demand that we forward your data directly to another responsible party.
If we are processing your data out of legitimate interests, you may lodge, at any time, an objection to this data processing on grounds arising from your unique situation; this also applies to a profiling based on these provisions. We will then cease processing your data,
unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights, and freedoms, or if the processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise, or defense of legal claims. You may object to the processing of your data for direct advertising purposes at any time, without having to give reasons.
If you believe that we have violated Austrian or EU data protection law while processing your data, we request that you contact us in order that we may resolve any issues. Obviously, you also have the right to lodge a complaint before the data protection authority or before a regulatory authority within the EU.
7. With whom can you assert these rights?
If you wish to assert any of the rights mentioned above against us, please use the email address given in Item 1. In cases of doubt, we may demand additional information in order to confirm your identity. This is to protect your rights and your privacy.
8. Are you obligated to provide data?
The processing of your data is required for the conclusion or performance of your contract with us. If you do not provide us with these data, then we generally must refuse to conclude the contract or carry out the order, or we will no longer be able to perform and will therefore have to cancel an existing contract. However, you are not obligated to consent to the processing of data that are not relevant to the performance of the contract or that are not required by law.
9. Will person-related data be forwarded to a non-EU member state?
In principle we will not forward any data to a non-EU member state. Such a forwarding would occur, on a case-by-case basis, only in the context of an adequacy decision of the European Commission, standard contract clauses, suitable guarantees, or your express consent.
10. Application data
If you send us your application, your application data will only be made accessible to duly authorized individuals involved in the application process. Your application data will be kept on file a maximum of two years so that we may offer you alternative positions, if available.
- Cookies and Tracking Tools
If you do not want this, you can set your browser to notify you when cookies are sent and accept them or reject them on a case-by-case basis.
If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of our website may be limited.
- Tracking tools and use of Google Analytics
General information on the use behavior of visitors is collected on our website with the aid of analysis tools. Examples of such information include pages accessed, stay time, referring pages, and general information about your computer system such as the operating system, screen resolution, browser used, etc. All collected data are saved in anonymized form and cannot be linked to you. If you do not agree to this anonymized collection of your use behavior, you can prevent it by deactivating cookies in your browser.
The information on your use of this website generated by the cookies (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to analyze your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities, and to render other services linked to website use and internet use. Google may also forward this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties are processing this data on behalf of Google. You can prevent the installation of the cookies by adjusting your browser settings accordingly. However, we would point out that by doing so, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website to the full extent. By using this website, you agree to the processing of the data on you collected by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose mentioned above.
We hereby inform you that this website site uses Google Analytics exclusively with a deactivation add-on “_anonymizelp()”. Your full IP address will not be saved. A visitor to this website cannot be identified.
You can exercise the opt-out option by installing the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). By doing so you are telling Google Analytics that no information on the website visit shall be sent to Google Analytics. Without your express consent, we will not use tracking tools to
- collect personal data on you,
- forward such data to third party service providers and marketing platforms, or
- link the data to your personal data (name, address, etc.).
The browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics is compatible with Chrome, Internet Explorer 8-11, Safari, Firefox, and Opera.
- Use of social sharing
For the social sharing functionalities, we do not use any plugins of the respective social media services. Instead we only set a text or image link. Data such as your IP address, browser used, screen resolution, the accessed web page, date and time will therefore not be sent to the respective social media services.
Such links may look like this:
If you click on a social sharing link while you are logged into your individual social media account, you can share the contents of our pages on your profile. The social media service is thus able to assign the visit to our pages to your user account. Note that as the provider of the pages, we do not receive any information regarding the content of the forwarded data or the use thereof by Facebook.
You have the option of subscribing to our Newsletter. If you have signed up for the Newsletter on our website, we will send you an email with a link to confirm the subscription. At any time, you may cancel the subscription to the Newsletter via a link directly in the Newsletter itself. We will then promptly delete your data from our Newsletter distributor.
- Contacting us via the website
Because of legal regulations, our website contains information for contacting our company quickly by electronic means and for communicating with us directly. This information also includes a general email address. If a person concerned contacts the party responsible for the processing, either by email or by using a contact form, the person-related data provided by that person will be automatically saved. Such person-related data voluntarily provided by a person concerned to the party responsible for the processing shall be saved for the purposes of processing or contacting the person concerned. These person-related data shall not be forwarded to other parties.
- Embedment of YouTube Videos
For embedding videos, we use the so-called “advanced data protection mode” of the provider YouTube. When you play the video, a cookie will be saved on your computer. However, according to YouTube no person-related cookie information will be saved for the playback of embedded videos with advanced data protection. You can obtain more information on the official data protection policy of YouTube here: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
If you would like to ensure that no data from you will be saved on YouTube, then do not click on the embedded videos.
- Use of Google reCAPTCHA
For safeguarding your orders placed by online forms, we use the reCAPTCHA service of Google Inc. (Google). The purpose of the query is to determine whether the entry was made by a human being or in a wrongful manner by automatic machine processing. The query includes the sending, to Google, of the IP address and possibly other data needed by Google for the reCAPTCHA service. For this purpose, your entry will be forwarded to Google for further use by the latter. By using reCAPTCHA, you agree that the identification that you provide goes into the digitization of old works. However, if the IP anonymization function on this website is activated, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google in member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyze your use of this service. The IP address sent by your browser in the context of reCAPTCHA will not be merged with other Google data. The divergent data protection provisions of Google Inc. apply to these data. You can find more information on the Google data protection policy at: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
- Use of Google Maps
You can find more information on the Google data protection policy at: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
- Google Tag Manager
This website uses Google Tag Manager. This service enables the administration of website tags via an interface. Google Tool Manager only implements tags. This means that no cookies are set and that no person-related data are collected. Google Tool Manager activates other tags, which in turn may collect data. However, Google Tag Manager does not utilize these data. A deactivation undertaken on the domain or cookie level shall remain in effect for all tracking tags, provided that these tags are implemented with Google Tag Manager.
RWA Raiffeisen Ware Austria Aktiengesellschaft
Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus Absdorf-Ziersdorf eGen, Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus Amstetten eGen, Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus Gmünd-Vitis eGen, Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus Hollabrunn-Horn eGen, Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus Korneuburg und Umgebung eGen, Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus Marchfeld eGen, Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus Mostviertel Mitte eGen, Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus St. Pölten registrierte Genossenschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus Tulln-Neulengbach eGen, Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus Waidhofen a.d. Thaya eGen, Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus Weinviertel Mitte eGen, Raiffeisen Lagerhaus Weinviertel Nordost eGen, Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus Weitersfeld-Zissersdorf eGen, Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus Wiener Becken eGen, Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus Zwettl eGen, Lagerhausgenossenschaft Eferding-Grieskirchen eGen, Lagerhausgenossenschaft Freistadt eGen, Lagerhausgenossenschaft Gmunden – Laakirchen eGen, Lagerhausgenossenschaft Grein und Umgebung eGen, Innviertler Lagerhausgenossenschaft eGen, Lagerhausgenossenschaft Mondsee eGen, Lagerhaus OÖ. Mitte eGen, Lagerhausgenossenschaft Pregarten-Gallneukirchen eGen, Lagerhausgenossenschaft Rohrbach eGen., Lagerhausgenossenschaft Schärding am Inn eGen., Lagerhaus Traunviertel eGen, Lagerhausgenossenschaft Urfahr und Umgebung eGen, Lagerhausgenossenschaft Vöcklabruck eGen, Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus Frauenkirchen eGen, Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus Horitschon-Mattersburg eGen, Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus SÜD-BURGENLAND eGen, „Landforst“ Obersteirische Molkerei Lagerhaus & Co. KG, Agrarunion Südost eGen Lagerhaus & Co. KG, ALMLAND eGen, Lagerhaus Gleinstätten-Ehrenhausen-Wies eGen, Lagerhaus Graz Land registrierte Genossenschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, Lagerhaus St. Michael ob Leoben eGen, Lagerhaus Thermenland eGen, Lagerhaus Wechselgau eGen., Landgenossenschaft Ennstal – „Landmarkt“ KG, Landring Weiz Lagerhausgenossenschaft & Co. KG., Steirersaat eGen, „UNSER LAGERHAUS“ WARENHANDELSGESELLSCHAFT m.b.H.
Beteiligungsgesellschaften der RWA AG:
AFS Franchise-Systeme GmbH, Agro Innovation Lab GmbH, BGA Bio Getreide Austria GmbH, Garant – Tiernahrung Gesellschaft m.b.H., GENOL Gesellschaft m.b.H. & Co.KG, GENOL Vertriebssysteme GmbH, Lagerhaus e-Service GmbH, Lagerhaus Technik-Center GmbH, Lagerhaus Technik-Center GmbH & Co KG, LLT – Lannacher Lager- und Transport GesmbH, PARGA Park- und Gartentechnik Gesellschaft m.b.H., Raiffeisen-Lagerhaus GmbH, RI-Solution Data GmbH, RI-Solution GmbH Gesellschaft für Retail-Informationssysteme, Services und Lösungen mbH [Deutschland], RUG Raiffeisen Umweltgesellschaft m.b.H., RWA Magyarország Kft. [Ungarn], RWA Slovenija, d.o.o. [Slowenien], Saatzucht Gleisdorf Gesellschaft m.b.H., URL AGRAR GmbH, WAV Wärme Austria VertriebsgmbH
Adressenverlage und Direktwerbeunternehmen (als Dienstleister für eigene Werbeaktionen):
WIRZ WERBEAGENTUR GmbH, wuapaa internet solutions GmbH, „agensketterl“ Druckerei GmbH, Druckerei Robitschek & Co. Ges.m.b.H., Niederösterreichisches Pressehaus Druck- und Verlagsgesellschaft m.b.H., „Druckwerkstatt“ Handels GmbH
Kreditversicherungen, Kreditschutzverbände und Wirtschaftsauskunfteien (zum Zwecke des Gläubigerschutzes):
PRISMA Die Kreditversicherung – eine Marke der Acredia Versicherung AG, Atradius Credit Insurance N.V., Zweigniederlassung Österreich, KSV1870 Information GmbH, CRIF GmbH, Coface Central Europe Holding AG, Creditreform Wirtschaftsauskunftei Kubicki KG, Bisnode Austria Holding GmbH