RWA Solar Solutions GmbH
Tel.: +43 (0) 2262 / 755 50 – 0
Company name: RWA Solar Solutions GmbH
VAT ID number (UID): ATU 74090057
Company register number: 483384i
Commercial register court: Korneuburg Local Court
Place of jurisdiction: Korneuburg
Member of the Chamber of Commerce of Lower Austria
DI Klemens Neubauer
Trade authority: BH Korneuburg
Applicable legal regulations
Trade regulations: ris.bka.gv.at
RWA Raiffeisen Ware Austria Aktiengesellschaft
Purpose of the company
- the planning, construction and operation of solar power generation plants.
- the trade in goods of all kinds, in particular in components for solar power generation plants and any other business and scientific activity in the field of solar energy and other commercial activities
- the trade with energy, especially with electricity from solar power plants
- the provision of services of all kinds, including the repair and maintenance of solar power generation systems
- consulting and project development in the field of energy production and energy trading
- the provision of equipment for solar power generation
- the acquisition, ownership and management of shareholdings and other assets
- the management and representation of companies with a similar object
- all this except banking business
Information on online dispute resolution
Consumers have the option to submit complaints to the EU’s online dispute resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
You can also send any complaints to the e-mail address given above.
All contents have been checked carefully. Regardless of this, no liability can be assumed for the correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness of the information.
All texts, graphics and images are protected by copyright; use is only permitted with the express permission of RWA Raiffeisen Ware Austria Aktiengesellschaft or its affiliates and subsidiaries as well as Raiffeisen Lagerhäuser.
The use of images is only permitted for personal purposes in the private sphere.
Basic information about products, new developments and trends in the energy sector. Politically neutral. Featured articles reflect the opinion of the author.
Links on this website are welcome, provided they are external links and reproduce entire pages (including navigation frames). Transferring the main window into a frame of the link setter is not permitted. Own links to external pages are only signposts to these pages; this means they are regularly displayed by means of an external link in a separate browser window. The publisher does not identify with the content of the pages referred to and accepts no liability for them. If one of the pages referred to contains questionable content, please inform us; in these cases, the link will be deleted immediately.